TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These rules of purchase and sale (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are a legally binding document that sets out the mutual rights, obligations, and responsibilities of the Buyer (hereinafter referred to as You) and the Seller (hereinafter referred to as We) when You purchase goods in the electronic store (hereinafter referred to as e-shop).
TICKET PURCHASE POLICY
– Visitors to the website www.ausraspa.lt have the opportunity to purchase an electronic ticket (e-ticket) online. When purchasing an e-ticket, it is necessary to fill in the contact information correctly.
– An electronic ticket will be sent by the specified e-mail. This ticket must be qualitatively printed on the A4 white sheet of paper and provided to the administration of UAB “AušraSPA”.
– One electronic ticket can be used only once. The e-ticket holder must not allow other persons to copy their tickets. In case of copying the e-ticket, the person who was first to provide the ticket at the entrance control point enters the “AušraSPA” space.
– It is strictly forbidden to copy, multiply, falsify, resell the ticket to third parties. It is also forbidden to use or acquire them in any other illegal way. Individuals violating or attempting to violate these prohibitions shall be liable in accordance with the procedure provided for by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. Individuals who illegally use tickets may be prosecuted in accordance with Articles 182, 300 and other Articles of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Lithuania. In the event of these violations, we always report to the police. A person who has an illegally purchased ticket may be deprived of the right to use the service specified in the ticket.
Moment of concluding a purchase and sale agreement:
2.1. The agreement between You and Us is considered to be concluded from the moment when You click on the “Order” button in the e-shop, after creating a shopping cart, choosing a payment method, and getting acquainted with our rules.
2.2. The agreement comes into force when We receive Your payment for the goods within 3 (three) working days and is valid until the full delivery of the goods.
2.3. Every agreement concluded between Us and You is stored in the e-shop.
2.4. An emailed and printed order is an advance invoice by which payment is made.
3.1. You have the right to purchase goods in the e-shop in accordance with these rules and e-shop procedures.
3.2. You have the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement with the e-shop unless the agreement is concluded for:
3.2.1. participation in games or lotteries;
3.2.2. in other cases, when the purchase and sale agreement cannot be withdrawn in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
4.1. You must pay for the goods within 3 (three) working days of placing the order and accept them unless otherwise agreed.
4.2. If the data provided on Your registration form changes, You must update it immediately.
4.3. By using the e-shop, You agree to these rules of purchase and sale and must comply with them.
5.1. If the Buyer attempts to impair the operation or stable operation of the e-shop, We may, without prior warning, restrict, suspend access to the e-shop or, in exceptional cases, cancel the Buyer’s registration.
5.2. In the event of serious circumstances, We may temporarily or permanently terminate the operation of the e-shop without informing You in advance.
5.3. We may unilaterally change the terms of these rules.
6.1. To provide all conditions for You to properly use the services provided by the e-shop.
6.2. To send a coupon confirming Your order.
6.3. If in case of important circumstances We are unable to send You the ordered goods, We undertake to offer You an analogous product and if You refuse to accept an analogue of the product, to return You the paid money within 72 hours.
9.1. You are fully responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the registration form. If You do not provide accurate data in the registration form, We are not responsible for the resulting consequences.
9.2. You are responsible for the actions taken while using the e-shop.
9.3. You are responsible for passing the identification code to third parties. If third parties use Your identification code, You are responsible for the actions taken by the third party.
10.1. We send all messages to the email address provided on Your registration form.
10.2. You send all messages and questions by the means specified in the “Contacts” section of Our e-shop.
Protection of personal data:
11.1. Any information relating to personal data is subject to the Seller’s personal data protection policy, which is regulated by the relevant legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania and which is implemented in accordance with the recommendations of the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
11.2. The Seller does not transfer (except in accordance with the procedure established by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania) personal data of the Buyer to third parties.
12.1. Dissemination of any e-shop information without the written consent of the Seller is prohibited.
12.2. These rules are subject to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania:
12.3. All disputes arising from the enforcement of these rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disagreements are resolved in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.
INTERNAL RULES OF “AUŠRA SPA”
Visitor is a person who, in accordance with the procedure established by the Manager, has purchased a ticket, a membership, received a permit, or entered the pool and sauna area through the entrance gate in other legal ways established by the Manager. The conditions and procedures for the purchase, exchange, and return of tickets and membership shall be established by these Rules (hereinafter referred to as – the Rules).
The Rules establish the procedure for servicing the pool and sauna area visitors, mandatory safety, hygiene, and other requirements for visitors, the rights and obligations of the pool and sauna area Manager, visitors and their responsibilities, the conditions of ticket sales, and the provision of additional services.
The visitor is fully responsible for their health and access to the services provided in the pool and sauna area. The pool and sauna area administration and staff shall not be liable for the health issues, injuries, and accidents of the visitor that occur while visiting the pool and sauna area.
The following persons are not allowed in the pool and sauna area:
- those with infectious diseases;
- those with infectious skin diseases;
- persons with open wounds;
- persons under the influence of alcohol, narcotic drugs, or psychotropic substances;
- persons without an electronic visitor wristband;
- individuals with other ailments that pose or may pose a threat to their health and safety and that of other visitors;
- individuals whose behavior endangers the pool and sauna space, its safety and hygienic condition, or contradicts the rules of conduct adopted by the society.
Children under the age of 16 may visit the pool and sauna area only if they are accompanied by an adult who is responsible for their safety. An adult must be over 18 years of age and take full responsibility for the safety, health, behaviour, compliance with these Rules, storage of children’s belongings, and safe locking of storage cabinets. One adult can accompany no more than 4 children.
Disabled persons, who, due to their medical condition, require the care of another person, may only visit the pool and sauna area when accompanied by the adult responsible for their care.
VISITOR’S CHIP WRISTBAND, ITS PURPOSE, AND USE
Duration of the visit after purchasing a ticket or membership – 2 hours. The exact expiry date of the ticket or membership is indicated in the price list or in the customer programme.
In case of loss of the chip wristband, the visitor must pay the amount specified in the pool and sauna space fees.
Before leaving the pool and sauna area, the visitor must pay at the checkout. The amount to be paid by the visitor for the additional services and/or goods purchased in the pool and sauna space is then shown.
Exceeding the time limit for staying in the pool and sauna area (time not paid for when purchasing the chip wristband) is charged according to the rates in force at the time and shall be paid at the checkout.
OTHER GENERAL INFORMATION
The pool and sauna area is open on weekdays 7.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m., on Saturdays 10.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m., on Sundays 10.00 a.m. – 8.00 p.m.
In the pool and sauna area, persons are monitored by video cameras for their safety. Smoking is not allowed in the pool and sauna area.
The pool and sauna area is not responsible for visitors’ personal belongings left unattended in the pool and sauna area and in unlocked storage cabinets.
Visitors must make sure that a storage cabinet is securely locked.
Each visitor has the right to use only one storage cabinet.
If the visitor violates the Rules and is warned by the staff member, he must immediately leave the premises of the pool and sauna area.
Visitors who feel any health problems in the pool and sauna area must contact the rescuer-supervisor or other staff members.
POOL SPACE RULES
Pool visitors must use slippers suitable for damp premises. Longer hair must be tied with hairbands.
In the swimming pool, it is mandatory to wear a swimsuit (no longer than up to the knees).
The swimming pool is accessible only to visitors who can swim.
Visitors must wash themselves in the shower before and after visiting the pool area.
Visitors are not allowed to eat in the pool and wellness areas.
RIGHTS AND DUTIES OF THE MANAGER
The Manager has the right to:
- not to allow persons whose behaviour may disturb the order, endanger the safety of other visitors, the state of hygiene of the pool and sauna area and/or contradict the social norms of conduct;
- not to allow persons into the pool and sauna area if they do not agree to comply with these Rules;
- to take out from the pool and sauna area those visitors who violate the Rules, disregard warning signs, requirements in the signs, or do not follow the instructions of the staff. In this case, the money is not refunded to visitors;
GENERAL RULES OF CONDUCT
- In certain places requiring more care, there are warning signs that must be observed.
- Noise is prohibited in the saunas.
- Because of the high temperature, it is not allowed to touch the salt wall and sauna stoves as well as hot stones.
- It is necessary to wash themselves in the shower before and after visiting saunas.
- Dry saunas can only be entered with a towel which must be put on a wooden lounger under the whole body.
- The towel must be put on chairs and loungers under the whole body.
- Slippers must be left at the entrance to the sauna.
The following is prohibited in the swimming pool and sauna area:
- bringing glass, breakable or sharp items;
- bringing drinks or food;
- bringing animals;
- climbing steel constructions or otherwise damaging the pool and sauna area inventory;
- shouting loudly, whistling, falsely calling for help, running (the visitor may slip and get hurt), pushing;
- spitting on the floor or into the water, urinating, or defecating in other places than toilets.
- leave children under 16 unattended;
- wearing outdoor footwear, except the area to the changing room;
- using a chip wristband not assigned to the visitor;
- jumping into the water from the edge of the pool or jacuzzi in order to dive;
- for children under 3 years of age, going in the swimming pool without diapers;
- bringing to the saunas and using there personal infusions, extracts, and bath brooms;
- pouring water on the stones in the saunas by themselves;
- adjusting devices in sauna rooms;
- making photos and videos;
- pouring drinks into the pools and jacuzzi;
- being in the pool under the influence of alcohol, narcotic or psychotropic substances.